Spain Portugal Morocco: Granada (2)

Coffee break in the Alhambra... finally back to modern clean toliets :P I must say that on this tour, I drank more coffee than I have ever drank in the entire year..... Every morning was like expresso shot please!!! And on really tiring days, one more in the afternoon.



One of the more famous images of the Alhambra: the reflection of the buildings in the water...

Inner courtyards within the Alhambra



The court of the lions

Was so amused by Deborah lying down on the floor to take a good picture of the ceiling that I took a picture of her too...

View of Granada from the Alhambra. Story behind the lower left picture: I'm quite a lazy person when it comes to posture, so I'm always finding things to lean on while waiting for things to finish up (ie: people taking pictures/guide to stop talking). Somehow my pose must have been worthy of a picture, coz F. took one of me while I just stood there very amused at him.


This was the last city stop on the tour, from here on, it was on the road back to Madrid. Couldn't believe that we had already spent 2 weeks on the road with hardly any internet service or phone connections.... it was almost surreal when the familiar Madrid hotel showed up in front of us.... and it was back to reality.... haha... but overrall, while this tour did nt have the best hotels and food, the things that I saw in the 3 countries, including the friends that I made were definitely very rewarding. In a sense, can't believe that I've been able to finish uploading my pictures about the entire trip! There were a 1000 in all.... and next up, last pictures at the hotel.. and a bit about Lyon, the place where I'm at now :)
Labels:
0 Responses