Happy New Year to everyone. I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas and New Year Celebrations. I myself spent my birthday in Spain, Christmas in Portugal and New Year's in Morocco. It was a blast and I was very lucky to have met similar like minded people on my tour which allowed me to celebrate these 3 occasions very well. Now I am back in Budapest before heading off to Lyon to visit Lily, and fingers crossed, to Genoa to see my ex Junior College teacher.
I'm still in the midst of getting my head together after this rather exhausting SPM (Spain Portugal Morocco) trip. Exhausting but really well worth. Have made some sweet memories from the tour, so will definitely be thinking about the them for a while. So pictures will take a while, I'll probably be slowly uploading and blogging about them in Lyon.
I suppose that now is a good time as any other to let you guys know that this blog will close down soon, because yes, I am leaving Europe soon to go home. It's been a wonderful year, and I have truly satisfied all my wonderlust and am feeling rather homesick at the moment. When I look back on my blog, it's been like wow, even for me. I've been to so many places, seen so many things this year, I can't blame my friends who asked me whether I truly worked haha... which I do have to say that I really did! 1st Feb is the date that I leave and till then... I'm just counting dwn. Finally can I say that the saying, there is no nothing like home.... with feeling.
Till then: Sneak preview of my SPM Trip...
Rabat..

Fatima

Seville

Lisbon

Fes

Marrakesh

Granada
I'm still in the midst of getting my head together after this rather exhausting SPM (Spain Portugal Morocco) trip. Exhausting but really well worth. Have made some sweet memories from the tour, so will definitely be thinking about the them for a while. So pictures will take a while, I'll probably be slowly uploading and blogging about them in Lyon.
I suppose that now is a good time as any other to let you guys know that this blog will close down soon, because yes, I am leaving Europe soon to go home. It's been a wonderful year, and I have truly satisfied all my wonderlust and am feeling rather homesick at the moment. When I look back on my blog, it's been like wow, even for me. I've been to so many places, seen so many things this year, I can't blame my friends who asked me whether I truly worked haha... which I do have to say that I really did! 1st Feb is the date that I leave and till then... I'm just counting dwn. Finally can I say that the saying, there is no nothing like home.... with feeling.
Till then: Sneak preview of my SPM Trip...
Rabat..
Fatima
Seville
Lisbon
Fes
Marrakesh
Granada