Brief break from blogging
9:17 AM
Just thought I share a quote which I found on my friend's facebook page while randomly browsing.... Maybe it's the fact that I've been listening to Miley Cyrus's "When I look at you" all day long, and maybe because I was just talking to a friend I made during my Spain Portugal Morocco trip and realize how much I miss her and all the fun times. But when I saw the quote... I thought wow... so romantic... and yet uniquely hopeful at the same time. As most of you should know through my blog title, I described myself as a rather unconventional asian girl. Someone who chose not to do the cliche but instead to go on this European adventure. Do I think about the consequences about my decision? ALL THE BLOODY TIME! But sometimes, quotes like this one just put some hope back into my life.... and I am ready to move on again.... Here it is " Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone just as wild to run with. "
And just in case you're curious, here's the Miley Cyrus song i've been listening to the whole day...
And just in case you're curious, here's the Miley Cyrus song i've been listening to the whole day...