In Stratford to see Shakespeare's birthplace.... below are houses of typical architecture and design from his time. Having been forced to study this guy's works for most of my school life, i figured why not go on a trip where I can see where this bloke was from. The fact that the guide had alot of gossip to say about Shakespeare also made it all the more interesting... (e.g. his "relationship" with his patron Earl of Southhampton) I honestly don't know why homosexuality was so frowned upon in the middle ages, but it seemed to be so common especially among the nobility (the very pple who make up the rules of society)....


Shakespeare's house from behind...

Entrance on the other side


No pictures allowed inside, so just pictures of the exterior of the Shakespeare's birthplace

Status of the Indian Poet Tagore in Shakespeare's garden


Storyline postcard I got from the museum shop...

Stratford is famous for being the birthplace of Shakespeare, so many shops have been quick to catch on to that...

"As you like it" Cafe...

Walking around the town...

Farmers market at Stratford... I bought a pack of wasabi peanuts and Honey cashews... should have bought more, coz I devoured both packs in a day...

Street performers and the audience sitting on haystacks...


Lunch at another English pub: White Hart. This time I was able to try Yorkshire pudding, but it was actually more of like a dumpling to me than pudding...

Shakespeare's house from behind...
Entrance on the other side
No pictures allowed inside, so just pictures of the exterior of the Shakespeare's birthplace
Status of the Indian Poet Tagore in Shakespeare's garden
Storyline postcard I got from the museum shop...
Stratford is famous for being the birthplace of Shakespeare, so many shops have been quick to catch on to that...
"As you like it" Cafe...
Walking around the town...
Farmers market at Stratford... I bought a pack of wasabi peanuts and Honey cashews... should have bought more, coz I devoured both packs in a day...
Street performers and the audience sitting on haystacks...

Lunch at another English pub: White Hart. This time I was able to try Yorkshire pudding, but it was actually more of like a dumpling to me than pudding...