A weekend of random fun in Dublin...

The most random trip I've ever done... booking everything from plane flights to the accommodation only barely 2 weeks in advance..... It was like a now or never decision....Having been to Dublin before, didn't take much pictures during sightseeing... but mainly at night at the bars...
When in Dublin, drink guinness....


The Dublin spike, or the "errection in the intersection" or the "Spiffy by the Liffey"

Freakin high shoes!!!! These were everywhere in the shops..... If I had to wear these shoes, I would just stand and not move...

Dublin at night.... The city does look very different from spring time with all the christmas decorations up...

Trying Irish Baileys coffee before leaving.... Sleepy looks after a very late night out...

One last hug to the spike.... I might mention that it's a very popular make out spot at night... you literally see couples pressing up against the spike which doesn't help all the phallic references very much...
Labels:
0 Responses