Selti Christmas party... the good, the bad and the ugly

So, we had the company Christmas party 2 weeks ago, but so many things have happened since then that I haven't had time to upload the pictures till now. Moving forward with my plans, I only just came back from another weekend trip to London (Pictures up soon and yes I love London heaps) and I finish up work in a week and a half.

I was definitely wary going to Christmas party. Having heard so many stories last year of people getting drunk and the amount of booze that was going to be there definitely needed some preparation (ie: Good night's rest the day prior). I must say that the organizers really did a good job in making the night pretty fun, first we had the "mo" competition. Every year, in an effort to raise money for prostate cancer, the guys in the company go without shaving for a whole month, and the company contributes a certain amount per day that a person doesn't shave. At the end of the month (ie: now), there is a competition among the guys to see who can have the best shaped moustache.... Dan won the prize last year, so it's no surprise that he won it again this year (Ryan was pretty upset :P). Other notable prizes given out (won by who got the most number of votes in the office) were to Ryan (for most likely to go to Hungarian prison), Phil (most likely to become a porn star in a Hungarian film), Dan (most likely to work for the BKV). For the ignorant, the BKV is the Hungarian public transport system. Jennifer won the award for having the most embarassing teaching stories ever.

We also had a christmas exchange gift, and we all piled our presents on table and people who rolled equal dices could pick out a present from a pile. I think I probably contributed the most practical present haha... toothpaste... won by someone, but stolen by someone else at the end of the night.... Everyone posing with their presents below...

Company toast to the 2nd birthday of Selti, and managing to survive the financial crisis and keeping all our jobs :)

Start of the drunken drinking: ran around snapping pictures with people before they got totally trashed...

Luckily I took a picture with my boss early on, so he still looks relatively sober here...

4 teachers, 4 different countries, possibly 4 different continents...

New Zealanders....check on expression on Ryan's face below...


Start of the display of drunken behaviour


Having a boat race, AIESEC style, Selti against non Selti... I got to be in charge of the boat race!!! Yay!!

Outside balcony for smokers...

I've got an incriminating pic in my camera!!

I spy some interesting hugging going on here.... :P

Second mystery catch for Sneha at Morrisons later...

Oh James.... what would A say? :P

Guess who's already buzzed...


Last snaps before leaving the office....
Labels:
0 Responses